Admission as a Transient Student

A student currently enrolled in another institution of higher education who desires to take courses to be transferred to that institution will be eligible to register upon presentation of an application for admission and a “letter of transiency” signed by the Dean and/or designated school official at the institution in which he/she is currently enrolled. Such students are not required to file transcripts of their previously earned credits at other postsecondary institutions.  A student may not be classified as transient for more than one session or semester in succession, and must fulfill all requirements of the regular transfer student if he/she returns for the next consecutive session or semester.