Bankruptcy Policy

A student may use the Academic Bankruptcy Petition Form to request a retroactive withdrawal from an entire semester.  The Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs must receive the petition no later than one year after the end of the applicable semester. In the petition, the student must demonstrate unusual circumstances beyond the control of the student during the semester in question. A student may receive a bankruptcy withdrawal only once during matriculation at Stillman College.