Credit for Military Service

Veterans of the active armed services may request academic credit for educational experiences in the armed services.  Veterans are required to submit official transcripts documenting completion of military training to the Office of Admissions. The awarding of credit is evaluated based upon the criteria and procedures as outlined in the current Guide to the Evaluation of Education Experience in the Armed Services.