The College serves as a conduit through which students can access federal, private, and state aid to assist in paying the costs associated with attending college. Completing the necessary forms and providing documentation that might be required are the responsibilities of the student.
Most students are eligible for some type of financial aid regardless of family financial circumstances. To be eligible for aid, students must:
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a Renewal FAFSA designating Stillman College (school code 001044) to receive FAFSA results;
- Be a United States citizen or an eligible non-citizen;
- Be registered with Selective Service (males, 18 years or older only);
- Be admitted to or enrolled in an eligible degree program;
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress as defined by the Stillman College Office of Financial Aid; and
- Not owe a refund on a student grant or be in default on a student loan.
The type of aid Stillman offers is in the form of:
- Work Program