Students who have completed 120 or more semester hours of college-level coursework will be considered for graduation. Other requirements include the senior thesis, the senior departmental examination and:
1. Forty-five credit hours have been completed at Stillman.
2. The final thirty credit hours have been completed at Stillman.
3. A major consisting of a minimum of 30 credit hours, together with related courses, has been completed to the satisfaction of the major department.
4. All general education requirements have been completed.
5. All financial obligations to the College have been satisfied.
6. A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00. Candidates for teacher certification must have attained a grade point average of at least 2.75 overall, in the major, and in professional education courses.
7. All required major courses have been passed with a grade of “C” or higher and verified by the Registrar.
8. An affirmative vote of the Faculty.