The School of Arts and Sciences (SoAaS) serves the mission of the College via its central role in providing the instruction and the experiences that define a liberal arts education. The SoAaS consists of the Departments of English, Journalism, and Media Communications; Mathematics; Natural Sciences; Psychology; Religion and Theology; and Social Sciences. Selected majors are offered in most of the areas. In addition, these units provide the interdisciplinary and introductory courses that make up the general education curriculum. Students majoring in the SoAaS may pursue programs of study, which prepare them for graduate school or for careers in areas specifically related to their areas of study.
- Department of English, Journalism, and Media Communications
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Natural Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Religion and Theology
- Department of Social Sciences